The aerospace has been the innovation empire throughout its journey and source of some of the advanced technologies – unmanned aerial vehicles, unwater unmanned vehicles, satellites, satellite navigation, greener aviation, alternative fuel development, high speed flight, efficient propulsion, nanotechnology and composites, advanced health monitoring and self-healing, etc. And, the thirst for innovation is always the vision and mission for this industry. This industry understands that researching and developing the right new technologies is the way forward for future. Their focus has been always on latest technologies, process excellence, digitization, improvements in monitoring and maintenance, etc. The beauty of this industry is financial crisis has never reduced their focus on investing in new and emerging technologies. Aerospace ecosystem consists of workforce, suppliers, service providers and customers. Companies know that to cut costs and build revenue, it is important for them to operate efficiently and optimize the utilization of parties involved in the aerospace ecosystem. Developing countries have begun to specialize more around particular systems of types of technology, like aerostructures, engines, interiors, avionics, control systems and started creating an infrastructure, environment, regulations and culture with the support of government. And growing at unprecedented rates although their share of global turnover is still very small. Companies understand that value for the customer is the key driving factor for the future.
It is not just aerospace OEMs are looking for new and emerging technologies to trim costs; suppliers and service providers are also directing research efforts in this direction as well. It won’t be easy though, particularly as costs gets squeezed. Reducing the total cost of operations by adopting IT applications would help free up the necessary investment. Many companies are willing to start new business units for research and development and put their own substantial resources behind the new and emerging technologies. Companies have increased their focus on more sophisticated and more integrated service solutions, and MRO is top area of investment; logistics and operations and maintenance were also high on the list.
The benefits associated with intensive application of IT technologies includes:
- Reduce maintenance cost.
- Reduce operating costs through manpower efficiencies, capability increases.
- Faster time to market.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Excellent asset optimization.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, aerospace companies need to implement outstanding monitoring, control and management solutions that uses big data to enable real-time decisions.
- Short and long term planning for maintenance.
- Automatic work order generation based on signals from assets or devices.
- Automatic work scheduling & assignment.
- Preventive maintenance based automatic work order.
- Automatic claim of warranty based on Warranty Contract management.
- Reliability centered maintenance.
- Maintenance Forecasting based on demand.
- Material Requisition, Issue and Returns.
- Transfers and ownership change.
- Physical inventory and Cycle count.
- Material Forecasting based on demand.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about current stock level and demand levels.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the expiry date of the stock.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the demand vs supply matching.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the non-moving items.
- Request for Quote, Quotation, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order.
- Goods receipt and inspection.
- Repair Order, Quotation, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Loan in & out.
- Rental in & out.
- Exchange Order, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Contract Management.
- Exchange Order, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Customer Order, Quotation for Part Sale or Servicing, Material Receipt, Service Order & work execution, Return to Customer, Billing.
- Short and Long term production planning
- Effective utilization of materials, energy and people.
- Automatic assignment of work orders for sections and people.
f) Quality in Maintenance, Purchasing and Sales
- Price based auto-approvals of orders.
- Deadlines based work orders.
- Measurement based quality checks.
g)Big Data Analytics
- Forecast asset behavior related to usage and maintenance.
- Analyze the data generated by asset and devices and predict failure
- Improve asset performance.
- Improve service providers’ performance.
- Optimize inventory management.
- Forecast demands for different line of business.
- Forecast efficiency of supply chain channels.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- mprove Customer service.
- Identify defects, faults and shortcomings in the maintenance process.
What We Offer
Consonansys focuses on fixed wing and rotary customers who carry out maintenance services for their own fleets as well as 3rd Party MRO Service Providers which provides Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul services and part sales on contract basis for their customers, and integration with other ERP systems, and the operation of aircraft or ground / flight crew, attendants and catering.
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- Integrated MRO solutions enable rapid decision making to improve operational safety, work processes, servicing and maintenance through the effective analysis, assessment and application of the data collected from machines and sensors.
- Advanced planning (short and long term) solutions help reduce operating costs, and manpower efficiencies, capability increases.
- Next generation asset management solutions to improve the performance of assets through preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Integrated supply chain help reduce the TAT, develop a balance between inventory and service, supplier performance monitoring, traceability of repair and return goods.
- Integrated contract management & billing systems to manage customer for various services, OEM or 3rd party for warranty services offered, 3rd party maintenance service providers for external maintenance services offered, 3rd party procurement service providers for purchasing services and sub-contractors.
- Integrated vehicle health monitoring system with MRO applications reduces maintenance costs without compromising safety.
- Real-time data monitoring of systems potentially extends its life, which in turn reduce the cost, reduce the impact on the environment and improve the performance.
- Big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project.
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000+ customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.