The future of automotive industry is moving towards innovation, new and emerging technologies. Telematics, smart applications, artificial intelligence, smartphone integration, 3D printing, remote diagnostics, onboard internet services, advance head-up display, advanced security systems, biometric vehicle systems, vehicle intelligence systems, night vision, blind spot detection system, lane departure warning system and many more applications are revolutionizing the complete automotive ecosystem. Automakers are ramping up their connected car efforts as it would help OEM to use the data and analyze its performance and obtain valuable data on how drivers use their cards, and enable OEM and service providers to offer various products and services to consumers.
With the rapid growth in urbanization and increasing awareness of technologies, there would be an increase in interest among people to switch to vehicles with better technologies and features. The technology necessary to make connected and intelligent car – web networking, sensors, devices, and software. It is high time that automakers collaborate with IT service providers for developing interesting software that makes their vehicle unique in the market and plays a key differentiator.
The benefits associated with intensive application of IT technologies includes:
- Reduce maintenance cost.
- Reduce operating costs through manpower efficiencies, capability increases.
- Faster time to market.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Excellent asset optimization.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, automotive companies need to implement outstanding monitoring, control and management solutions that uses big data to enable real-time decisions.
- Automatic vehicle location system.
- Traveler information system
- Electronic payment system
- Traffic management and traffic signal control system
- Emergency vehicle notification system
- Smart ticketing system
- Tier pressure monitoring system
- Remote diagnostics and control of vehicle functionalities
- Integrated navigation and infotainment system
- Short and long term planning for maintenance.
- Automatic work order generation based on signals from assets or devices.
- Automatic work scheduling & assignment.
- Preventive maintenance based automatic work order.
- Automatic claim of warranty based on Warranty Contract management.
- Reliability centered maintenance.
- Maintenance Forecasting based on demand.
c) Inventory Management
- Material Requisition, Issue and Returns.
- Transfers and ownership change.
- Physical inventory and Cycle count.
- Material Forecasting based on demand.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about current stock level and demand levels.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the expiry date of the stock.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the demand vs supply matching.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the non-moving items.
d) Procurement Management
- Request for Quote, Quotation, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order.
- Goods receipt and inspection.
- Repair Order, Quotation, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Loan in & out.
- Rental in & out.
- Exchange Order, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Contract Management.
- Exchange Order, Material Issue and Receipt.
- Customer Order, Quotation for Part Sale or Servicing, Material Receipt, Service Order & work execution, Return to Customer, Billing.
f) Capacity Utilization
- Short and Long term production planning
- Effective utilization of materials, energy and people.
- Automatic assignment of work orders for sections and people.
g)Quality in Maintenance, Purchasing and Sales
- Price based auto-approvals of orders.
- Deadlines based work orders.
- Measurement based quality checks.
h)Big Data Analytics
- Forecast asset behavior related to usage and maintenance.
- Analyze the data generated by asset and devices and predict failure
- Improve asset performance.
- Improve service providers’ performance.
- Optimize inventory management.
- Forecast demands for different line of business.
- Forecast efficiency of supply chain channels.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- Improve Customer service.
- Identify defects, faults and shortcomings in the maintenance process.
What we offer
Consonansys focuses on fixed wing and rotary customers who carry out maintenance services for their own fleets as well as 3rd Party MRO Service Providers which provides Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul services and part sales on contract basis for their customers, and integration with other ERP systems, and the operation of aircraft or ground / flight crew, attendants and catering.
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- Smart solutions help you increase revenue, work more efficiently and offer better service for your customers.
- Advanced planning (short and long term) solutions help reduce operating costs, and manpower efficiencies, capability increases.
- Next generation asset management solutions to improve the performance of assets through preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Integrated supply chain help reduce the TAT, develop a balance between inventory and service, supplier performance monitoring, traceability of repair and return goods.
- Integrated contract management & billing systems to manage customer for various services, OEM or 3rd party for warranty services offered, 3rd party maintenance service providers for external maintenance services offered, 3rd party procurement service providers for purchasing services and sub-contractors.
- Integrated vehicle health monitoring system with EAM applications reduces maintenance costs without compromising safety.
- Real-time data monitoring of systems potentially extends its life, which in turn reduce the cost, reduce the impact on the environment and improve the performance.
- Big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project.
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.