Basic nature of construction has been changing with the development of latest technologies. Technologies improved the performance of construction activities and brought major changes in the way the construction business is being managed. Some of the latest technologies – Drones for carrying out inspections, 3D printing, automated robots to construct beams, lay bricks, drill, dig, paint and perform almost any tasks required for building the structures. Use of IT applications helps construction companies to effectively manage and direct the design, procurement, inventory, training, quality control, information handling, etc. It helps to optimize the construction process and fast-track construction of any size project. It connects all the parties – builder, client, vendors, service providers, etc. Moreover, technology has increased the involvement of owners to study the options available and choose the right one fit for them.
Customer demand for transparency in the project status will push construction companies to adapt IT technologies and deliver a better service experience
With the rapid growth in urbanization and increasing awareness of technologies, future is going to create vast demand for construction that provides transparency in the project status. It is right time that construction service providers implement smart software solutions and differentiate themselves from the competitors and deliver better service experience. The benefits associated with intensive application of IT technologies includes:
- Innovative and agile systems
- Reduce operating costs
- Faster time to market.
- Improves reliability.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, construction companies need to implement outstanding monitoring, control and management solutions that uses big data to enable real-time decisions.
- Contract management
- Project mangement
- Billing and revenue management
- Supply chain management
- Service management
- HR management
- Financial management
- Asset management
- Big Data Analytics
- Vendor analytics
- Services analytics
- Price analyticsl
What we offer
Consonansys provides the basis for many novel applications aligned with current and emerging demands of the construction industry. Focus on devising an effective application management system, which will serve to help the bottom line improving efficiency, deliver considerable level of innovation, enable to adapt rapidly and deliver constant improvements in cost management, billing and revenue management, supply chain management, work force management, contract management, asset management, customer relationship management, etc.
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- Our experts help construction companies implementing software to carry out program in effective manner and bring improvements in efficiency, cost and quality.
- Our experts help you to offer solutions that provide the customers with a fuller and more transparent picture of the progress of their projects.
- Our experts help you to demonstrate to customers the ability to achieve better performance, better communication, and open interactions.
- Integrated supply chain help reduce the TAT, develop a balance between inventory and service, supplier performance monitoring, traceability of return goods.
- Big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project. . .
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.