Document Management System
e-DOC in e-shelf saves a lot of time for organization from spending time in search of documents
Document management system (including workflow) enables every employee in an organization to keep any forms of file in e-shelf and allows confidential movement of files across users of all levels and this in turn increase the transparency across users of all levels. It makes the organization to reduce the TAT taken for approvals of any key communications. It is simply a mandatory requirement for any organization which deals with documents from outside the organization.
Consonansys offers Document management system that effectively manages the core business processes falls under key areas such as document creation, document classification, document categorization, document indexing, document versioning, document retrievals, document approvals, document folder access rights, document workflow, and alerts integration with mobile, email, etc.
Consonansys offers Document management solution that holds proven track records in the market for more than 20 years for several customers and offers solution for the organization who wants to create a framework with sufficient features to create, track and manage the documents.
As part of Document management system, we also offer mobile apps for all the key areas. As we grow in the market, we have a plan to offer end-to-end document management solutions on mobile.
We work closely with our clients and help them create folder structure and standardize the document authorization workflow and implement document management to connect all the business processes and make the organization to communicate in a seamless manner.
With all our experience in implementing Document management solutions for various customers across geographies it is just a matter of few weeks for implementing the solution excluding the effort involved in converting the hard copies into e-files.
We look forward for customers who wants to thrive in the digital world which brings about several opportunities to grow.
Our Document Management System includes
- Document Creation
- Document Classification
- Document Categorization
- Document Indexing
- Document Versioning
- Document Retrievals
- Document Approvals
- Document Folder Access Rights
- Document Workflow
- Alert integration with mobile, e-mail
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project. . .
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.