Manufacturing industry traditionally focused on product-related strategies aimed at technological innovation, quality improvement, cost reduction. Recent trends in the business environment, such as the increased competitiveness, globalization and heightened consumer awareness, have made it difficult to rely exclusively on the traditional strategies. To compete in the market, manufacturers are working towards operating as part of the large ecosystem of linked environment – customers, supplier, and partners, as an integrated enterprise that effectively addresses environmental protection, personnel safety, better processes, and superior energy efficiency. And increasing number of manufacturing firms are shifting their focus from pure manufacturing to a combination of manufacturing and services. The manufacturing firms believes that the digital transformation will increase the competitiveness and it is essential that businesses invest in excellent IT infrastructure.
Manufacturers respond to shift in new technologies will shape the future of the competitive landscape
Due to the industry’s social and higher levels of economic growth, developing countries are likely to see rapid growth in manufacturing. So, manufacturing companies are forced to improve their efficiency a) By integrating raw material suppliers, transportation networks, distributors, warehouses, final assembly plants, and retailers, b) By implementing latest technologies such as, intelligent robots, autonomous drones, sensors, etc. c) By transforming the way business is carried out in business segments, R&D, procurement and purchasing, production, warehousing and logistics, marketing, sales, services and internal company administration. Manufacturing firms understand that service effectiveness and efficiency can be improved only by adopting large scale IT technologies.
- Faster time to market.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Excellent asset optimization.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, manufacturing companies need to implement outstanding monitoring, control and management solutions that uses big data to enable real-time decisions.
a) Smart Machines
- Smart Factory – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate plants, fleets and people. E.g. 3D Printing, Driverless vehicles, etc.
- Smart Home & Buildings – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate home, service providers and consumer.
- Smart Automobiles – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate automobile, external infrastructure, service provider and consumer. E.g. Self-driving cars.
- Smart Healthcare – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate healthcare devices and consumer. E.g. Robotic surgical systems.
- Smart Logistics – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate transport vehicles, service providers and consumer.
- Smart Warehouse – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate robots and consumer. E.g. Robots for picking items, Driverless vehicles, etc.
- Smart Assets – Integration between IT application and devices, sensors, communication networks and control elements integrate the assets, service providers and consumer.
b) Inventory Management
- System to continually monitor and share the information about current stock level and demand levels.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the expiry date of the stock.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the demand vs supply matching.
- System to continually monitor and share the information about the non-moving items.
c) Capacity Utilization
- Short and Long term production planning
- Effective utilization of materials, energy and people.
- Automatic assignment of work orders for sections and people.
d) Quality in Production, Purchasing and Sales
- Price based auto-approvals of orders.
- Deadlines based work orders.
- Measurement based quality checks.
e) Asset Management
- Automatic work order generation based on signals from assets or devices
- Automatic work scheduling & assignment
f) Big Data Analytics
- Forecast demands for different line of business.
- Forecast efficiency of supply chain channels.
- Effective utilization of resources.
- improve Customer service.
- Identify defects, faults and shortcomings in the production process.
- Analyze the data generated by asset and devices and predict failure.
What we offer
Future trends are ongoing global optimization, tackling existing pressure on costs and prices, the launch of new services and new process innovations and other innovative solutions.
Consonansys recommend manufacturing firms to grips with radical new approaches to business rather than merely making incremental improvements. To achieve this, innovation thoughts must be applied to strengthen the major potential areas such as processes, customer facing functions, such as new services and distribution channels. Companies who set themselves apart from their competitors in this respect will overtake existing sector leaders.
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- New combined solutions which integrates supplier of sensors, modules, control systems, communication networks, business applications and customer-facing applications.
- Enable rapid decision making to improve operational safety, work processes, servicing and maintenance through the effective analysis, assessment and application of the data collected from machines and sensors.
- Advanced and smarter supply chains system make every stage in the supply chain transparent and more efficient, from customer needs to delivery.
- Next generation asset management solutions to improve the performance of assets such as generation source, huge transmission network, etc. and devices like sensors through preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Cloud based big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Integration Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project.
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.