Mass Media & Entertainment
The technology trend is remodeling the media & entertainment landscape. Changing consumer behavior and expectations has increased the demand for instant access to content, anywhere, anytime. Network of connected devices has created whole range of opportunities for the media & entertainment industry to create seamless, personalized services. This industry also understands that apps are influencing how users consume the services offered by media & entertainment industry and data gathered from consumer service usage is way forward to deliver highly personalized and contextually relevant entertainment experiences. To succeed in this ecosystem, studios, network and distribution should embrace separate strategies. Especially with the smartphone emerging as the key connected device for all types of contents, media owners should tie up with IT service providers and develop user-friendly, attractive apps that works well in multiple devices. Companies understand that value for the customer is the key driving factor for the future.
Data generated by customer service usage is the backbone to deliver highly personalized and contextually relevant entertainment experiences
With the rapid growth in urbanization and increased use of of smartphone and apps, there is an increase in demand for innovative offerings for all age groups from media & entertainment industry that works well in multiple channels and devices. The growing availability of open source software enables startups and creative people to create innovative products. There are several technological trends that will play a pivotal role to the digital transformation of the media and entertainment industry. The benefits associated with intensive application of IT technologies includes:
- Faster time to market.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, media & entertainment companies need to implement outstanding solutions that uses big data to enable real-time experimental services built around the contents.
- Product management
- Customer management
- Account management
- Ordering and provisioning management
- Usage management
- Billing and revenue management
- Invoice and contract management
- Service fulfilment and assurance
- Dispute management
- Supply chain management
- Service management
- Customer self-care
- Revenue assurance management
- HR management
- Financial management
- Asset management
- Fraud management
- Big Data Analytics
- Customer analytics
- Network analytics
- Market analytics
- Services analytics
- Price analytics
What we offer
Consonansys provides the basis for many novel applications aligned with current and emerging demands of the media & entertainment industry. Focus on devising an effective application management system, which will serve to help the bottom line improving efficiency, deliver considerable level of innovation, enable to adapt rapidly and deliver constant improvements in cost management, product development, customer management, account management, product management, billing and revenue management, supply chain management, work force management, contract management, asset management, customer relationship management, etc.
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- Our experts help media & entertainment server provider’s stakeholder to create out-of-box ideas, focusing on both cost optimization and revenue enhancement ideas.
- Our experts help you to expand your offerings portfolio into new areas such as M2M, cloud, etc. and create ability to introduce competitive products to the market.
- Integrated CRM & billing systems enables cost reduction by installing an adjunct rater and rebilling strategy.
- Integrated supply chain help reduce the TAT, develop a balance between inventory and service, supplier performance monitoring, traceability of repair and return goods.
- Next generation asset management solutions to improve the performance of communication assets through preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Integration Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project.
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.