Transportation & Logistics
Due to globalization, companies are trading at international level and tons of goods of various products are shipped daily all over the world. Since on-time delivery is the critical success factor for the transportation & logistics companies, now it is important for them to be more flexible, safe, and plan for multiple transportation options, route through partners, which involves intermodal transportation such as rail, ship, and truck. Latest trends in the transportation & logistics are – IOT (internet of things) which will provide highly integrated solutions connecting in-vehicle sensors and other devices over the network and share continuously the real-time data, Technology solutions to do better planning and monitoring, Big data analytics to predict trends and performance and taking business decision based on pattern identified, Connected applications, EDI and Web services to make more and more applications to talk with each other in all kind of B2C, B2B, Inter and Intra-Business scenarios. Companies have started disrupting themselves by converting their ecosystem with big data analytics and digital management, which is a palatable option that helps to transform the business and respond to the shifts in customer’s demand.
Interactive mobile apps and highly integrated solutions connecting in-vehicle sensors with service providers – made Transportation & Logistics to offer new services or modified services for their customers
Due to the growing demand, the transport and logistics industry is set to improve with new forms of optimization, mobility and big data analytics. Smart phone has converted the services offered by companies to be more customer centric and shifted the power to users, who make the choice based on the services and business models offered by companies. Technology has brought more transparency in the business transaction made between the seller and customer. Data has become the basic part of the infrastructure which connects the service provider, service provider’s partner and customer, and provide intermodal and intramodal based services. Future is moving towards ticketless travel and online payment systems. In this digital age, tradition solutions will never be enough to offer the service to demanding customer. So, it is business imperative for the Transportation & Logistics industry to realign their strategies and disrupt themselves by converting their ecosystem with digital management. The benefits associated with intensive application of IT technologies includes:
- Innovative and agile systems
- Reduce operating costs
- Faster time to market.
- Lower total cost of ownership.
- Improve customer service.
For the new business approaches, Transportation & Logistics service providers need to implement outstanding monitoring, control and management solutions that uses big data to enable real-time decisions.
- Product management
- Customer management
- Account management
- Ordering and provisioning management
- Usage management
- Billing and revenue management
- Invoice and contract management
- Service fulfilment and assurance
- Dispute management
- Supply chain management
- Service management
- Customer self-care
- Revenue assurance management
- HR management
- Financial management
- Asset management
- Fraud management
- Big Data Analytics
- Customer analytics
- Network analytics
- Market analytics
- Services analytics
- Price analytics
What we offer
Consonansys provides the basis for many novel applications aligned with current and emerging demands of the Transportation & Logistics industry. Focus on devising an effective application management system, which will serve to help the bottom line improving efficiency, deliver considerable level of innovation, enable to adapt rapidly and deliver constant improvements in cost management, product development, customer management, account management, product management, billing and revenue management, supply chain management, work force management, contract management, asset management, customer relationship management, etc. Our company focuses on contract and rate management, automation of rating, flexible rating engine for multiple transportation modes, online status tracking, collaboration with carriers and partners, flexible integration with order management, procurement management and warehouse management for efficient planning of inbound and outbound deliveries, and flexible integration with other ERP systems..
Our services in this segment will deliver:
- Our experts help Transportation & Logistics server provider’s stakeholder to create out-of-box ideas, focusing on both cost optimization and revenue enhancement ideas, and offer cost-effective solutions.
- Our experts help you to expand your offerings portfolio into new areas such as M2M, cloud, etc. and create ability to introduce competitive products to the market.
- Integrated CRM & billing systems enables cost reduction by installing an adjunct rater and rebilling strategy.
- Integrated supply chain help reduce the TAT, develop a balance between inventory and service, supplier performance monitoring, traceability of repair and return goods.
- Next generation asset management solutions to improve the performance of communication assets through preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Big data systems to strengthen business performance, support decision-making, create competitive advantage and improve customer engagement.
Our Services Include
- Consulting Services
- Application Development Services
- Application Support & Maintenance Services
- Mobile Application Development Services
- Big Data Implementation Services
- Solution Implementation Services
- Infrastructure Services
- Program Management
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading several transformation projects across the globe, where business solutions were implemented ranging from 100 to 500 locations, on every project.
- Leaders in our organization has got tremendous amount of experience leading product development, wherein product was put in use for around 2000 + customers.
- Consultants with relevant industry experience go through a structured training for carrying out the consulting and technical work on their respective areas.